Directions for Use:
- Wet your pet's coat thoroughly.
- Apply Topizole shampoo to multiple body parts and massage throughout the coat to form a good lather.
- 50mL shampoo is sufficient to treat a 30kg, medium hair length dog.
- 7-10mL shampoo is sufficient for adult cats.
- Make sure the shampoo is applied around the lips, under the tail, between the toes as well as harbour causative organisms may reside in these areas.
- Leave your pet for 10 minutes with shampoo on and then rinse well with fresh, clean water.
- Avoid contact with pet's eyes and ears.
- Repeat shampooing twice a week until symptoms become less severe, then once a week or as per vet's advice.
- Ideally 8-12 weeks of two times a week, shampooing should be required to control skin condition, followed up by once a week to prevent re-infestation and manage normal skin microorganism balance.
- Recommended for use in dogs and cats. Not to be used in rabbits or other species.
Target Species: Dogs and Cats
Mode of Administration: Topical
Ingredients: Chlorhexidine gluconate, Miconazole nitrate, lauryl alcohol ethoxylate, decyl glucoside, cetrimonium chloride, PEG-120-methylglucose dioleate, EDTA, preservative