“Finding the right preventive for your dog is as important as finding the right person for your life. You cannot compromise even an inch.”
That’s the reason we have come up with the right preventive that suits best for your pet and would provide all the information along with Dos and Don’ts for its better application and effective results.
Why Only Credelio Plus?
Credelio Plus is a tasty, beef-flavored monthly chewable tablet designed for use in puppies from the age of 8 weeks and more than 2.8 kg in body weight. The fast-acting formula starts killing fleas within 2 hours after administration and protects for a complete month. Credelio Plus is a comprehensive, convenient broad-spectrum treatment that is gentle on your dog but tough on parasites. The product offers effective worm control with milbemycin oxime, plus immediate and persistent tick and flea kill with a lotilaner with just one tablet. It effectively kills fleas and ticks, prevents heartworm and flea tapeworm infections, plus kills adult and juvenile hookworms and roundworms along with adult whipworms.
● Credelio Plus may be offered as a treat, or for fussy eaters, it can be mixed with food or given as a tablet.
● It should be given with food or after food once every month, preferably on the same date each month to make sure your dog is protected.
● Administrate Credelio Plus to dogs by considering the weight of your dog to make sure the standard dose for lotilaner 20-41 mg/kg bodyweight and milbemycin oxime 0.75-1.53 mg/kg body weight is well maintained.
Now, that you know what a Credelio Plus is and how to give its appropriate dosage to your pet. Let’s understand how it works inside your pet’s body to give effective results.
Credelio Plus consists of two active ingredients lotilaner and milbemycin oxime. Lotilaner actively kills fleas and ticks (including Paralysis ticks, Brown dog ticks, and Bush ticks). The onset of killing fleas is within 2 hours; fleas are eliminated within 6-12 hours of administration and kills re-infesting fleas within 4-6 hours. The other ingredient milbemycin oxime is a known chemical component that targets deadly heartworms and gastrointestinal worms such as adult and juvenile roundworms and hookworms along with adult whipworms.
● Safe to use on puppies and dogs for 8 weeks age >2.8 kg bodyweight
● Shown to be safe in different breeds of dog, including ivermectin-sensitive breeds & Collie breeds.
● Avoid contact with eyes as it may cause irritation. In case of contact with eyes, hold eyes open, flood with water for at least 15 minutes, and see a doctor.
● Wash hands after use. If poisoning occurs, contact the physician or poison information center (131 126).
● Safety is not evaluated in pregnant, breeding and lactating dogs so avoid using for delicate dogs.
● Lotilaner is a part of the isoxazoline family, and adverse reactions to this family of chemicals include vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, itching, and rarely seizures. Most reactions are self-limiting and of short duration. In case of anything severe and constant for more than 48 hours should be consulted with the Vet at the earliest.
“Have a happy time while pet parenting”